Sunday, November 4, 2012

BBC Suicide: Russel Joslin

I've been expecting to see some suicides due to the investigations into pedophilia. So I was surprised I didn't read about this BBC journalists' suicide - Russel Joslin -  only one month ago, being reported. It involves sexual harassment and also note he is the son of a Police Chief

Killed himself with a plastic bag apparently???!!!? :S

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/russell-joslin-bbc-inquiry-external-professional-to-look-into-complaints-made-by-journalist-who-killed-himself-8262130.html



1 comment:

  1. The eye movements and nvc of the woman in blue plus the fact that she uses the word "He" rather than his name indicate to me a lack of sincerity and possible duplicity in this news article. Regardless I smell a huge rat here

    ReplyDelete